By Big Fish Games
This is the icon.
Many tile layouts per section.
Here you see I have completed three layouts, they have the stars.
You cannot jump layouts, you have to unlock one at a time.
You get this once you clear your screen.
My score was X2 three times.
Lose a X2 for shuffling. (twice)
Lose a X2 for using UNDO.
Here I used one shuffle, so my score was a X2 twice.
Notice the two stars instead of three stars.
This is the standard layout I remember always playing years ago.
Here I am trying to get past that 2nd last layout from RAT level.
Would really like to just try out that next layout.
This is one layout I like.
This one is with a different tile set.
There is an option to change the tile set and shut off music.
What I like about this game is:
- I like the standard delivered tile set.
- I like the the clarity of the tiles and stacks below.
- Very easy to use right from the get-go.
- I enjoyed unlocking layouts after layouts on Rat level.
What I don't like about this game is:
- I would like to pick any layout right from the start.
- I got stuck on the 2nd from last layout at RAT level. I wanted to skip on.
and try out the next layout and get to the next level.
- Was disappointing that you could not earn your way past RAT level.
- Can't try OX or any other unless I buy the full game, which I have no intention of doing.
I not sure how long I will keep the game.
I would rather have a constant ads at the top/bottom of the screen
than having not being able to earn next content without spending $$.
Some people play games to kill time, some people play because they like to earn within the game, and some both.
Sometimes I want to go in, pick an easy layout and be done right from the get go. If this is you, choose another App.
Sometimes I want to go in, knowing I want to have to satisfaction of advancing/unlocking, you get this with this game.
I have been going in and just picking the layout I want to play from within this RAT level. So this keeps me going for a bit without the need to buy. - And I wont buy.
But I would rather just find a game where all the layouts are accessible, whether it be from earning them in one way or another or just right away. If I find this. It will be my go-to Mahjong game.
If I wasn't too cheap to buy the game, this might be my go-to game. I LIKE it.