Sunday, January 10, 2016

Mahjong on the iPad - Review - Part 1




Dowloaded this version of Mahjong today on my iPad.

Why? Because it appeared on my FB page to try out
and I never played Mahjong for quite some time



It was very easy to play, no learning curve at all.



This is the screen you get when you are finished the board.

What I liked about this is:
- No learning curve
- Easy to play
- Shuffle if no more moves
- There is a pause

What I did not like about this game is
- In middle while playing you get an advertisement which you have to x out of
- In middle while playing you get an advertisement which you have to wait for a count of 5 then x out of
- Between games you get an advertisement which you have to x out of
- Between games you get an advertisement which you have to wait for a count of 5 then x out of


OH did I mention the ads?
Well I played about 5 games then deleted the App!

In the middle of game play to get your concentration interrupted with an Ad,
I don't think so!!



Although I complain about ads, ads between games is ok, if they are fast play games every few games is ok, for longer games between games is fine. I wont buy games, thus for free games to have ads, that's OK for me, but they have to be at reasonable times.